Thursday 16 October 2014

Meet the Design Team

Hi everybody! Great news, I now have a design team of talented ladies who I’d like to introduce you to. So here they are!




“My name is Elina Pereira and I have been crafting off and on for a number of years. For the past year, I have been scrapbooking and card making for various design teams and I also have a blog where I showcase my projects. I recently have found a new passion for Mixed Media art and have been applying it to create canvases, tags, as well as, cards and layouts. I also love making Home Decor pieces and I love being able to think outside of the box, when it comes to my crafting.”

Projects by Elina



Elina’s blog: http://scrapbookscraftscards.blogspot.co.uk/




“Hi! I'm Bev.

I'm a fifty-something retired Dental Nurse (I can hear the groans!) I have been married to Keith for 35 years - yikes! Where did all that time go??? We have one son, James 28, who is quite self-sufficient & runs his own Graphic Design business & lives with his lovely partner Charlotte. We are 'grandparents' to his dog Poppy! She appears on my blog sometimes if she's been ‘helping’.

I love crafting - trying to make cards, ATC's, jewellery, stamping, painting, mixed media - a bit of everything really. Just like to experiment & enjoy crafting my days away!
I love looking around peoples blogs and entering a few challenges here & there.
I am looking forward to being on the Jiggery Makery Design Team.



Projects by Bev




Bev’s blog: bevscraftspace.blogspot.co.uk




“Hi everyone my name is Genny and I admit to being a total craftoholic. I enjoy most types of crafting, over the years I think I must have given most things a go but I love cardmaking, painting (with acrylic and watercolour) and mixed media artwork the most. I have been crafting for over 20 years but now am lucky enough to earn my living doing what I love. I hold my hands up to be a total glitter queen and to having a slightly wacky look on life. I am also lucky enough to live in the middle of nowhere within the Snowdonia National Park and share my home with 10 cats and 1 dog. I took up crafting when I became disabled, but that just means I'm a mad crafter with wheels. It also means I'm a lot speedier round the craft shops lol. I love to share what I do and if you ever want to know anything about what I've created just ask.

Projects by Genny



Genny’s blog: vixenvarg.blogspot.co.uk/



Make sure to check out their blogs as starting next week projects using my digi stamps will be uploaded! Exiting! Elina uploads Monday, Bev on a Wednesday and Genny on Fridays. First up its Halloween projects using my Tess the witch digi.


Thank you for coming and pop back soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment